"Whatever you love, you are."
Monday, December 1, 2008 - NOT even words can express my thank-yous.
I've never been in a tormenting situation like this.
Im in need of help but i can't scream nor shout for aid.
I was helpless and debilitated.

when you start to lose your grip, somewhere somehow, true friends are there to make sure they tighten your grip to prevent you from falling.

that is just what exactly happened to me.
though not physically as they are occupied with either school or work and engaged with life and their other half, i was amazed how their listening ear and their willingness to help build me up back as a whole.

I'm in great difficulty and since this favour is too much to ask for, i can't believe seeing myself to do just that. I wish I have siblings to count on but unfortunately I don't have any to cling on to.

What blows my mind even more is, it doesn't come from only a friend, but more than that.
It's at times when you are down with obstacles, you know who your true friends are.
Alhamdullilah. I am contented to know I don't only have one but many more true friends that's standing by my side and I can count on to.

I don't know how to repay their kindness besides saying thanks which doesn't mean anything compare to what they have done to me and praying for their sustenance and great happiness in life and hereafter.

God is Great. Someone said maybe this is how Allah is repaying me for love towards Mankind and how i'm trying hard to talk to Him whenever I have the space to.
Thank you God for listening. Thank you good friends. You know who you are.

As i'm typing this entry, tears are stinging right at the corners of my eyes.
Not because i was despondent with the challenges He gave me, i have been living with that for the whole of my life.
The tears are happiness for having such beautiful friends like them, contentment for the life and how thankful i am with his blessings.
For blessing me with such wonderful friends.

Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah.
Love goes on.. 12:18 PM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters