"Whatever you love, you are."
Saturday, November 22, 2008 - stronger
Everybody falls at some point(s) in their life. Some get up and dust the pain away faster than others, others wallow in it because it is easier and less tiring to succumb than stay strong.

I dust away the pain faster than reality can sink in; sometimes numbing myself to its effects. Most of the time, they work because I leave the scene unscathed and back to my normal self in a snap of the fingers. But there are times when I unconsciously push everything to the back of my mind and, especially when all the negativites accumulate and get to me, my negative emotions just threaten to spew out involuntarily.

One day, I will wake up and realise that it does not hurt anymore. Not even a little bit. Because I know that I am strong.

I am strong. I am strong. I am strong.
And I have wonderful family and friends.
Love goes on.. 5:14 PM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters