"Whatever you love, you are."
Friday, August 25, 2006 - maruah.
sometimes,when i heard about all these...
i ask myself..
what part have i done as a friend to make them this way?

syukur to the man above that my close friends that i dear most don't do these kind of shits.
wallahu'alam bissawab.

but..there's people around me who already have a child at the young age of 17!
yes.an old friend is not even 17.
reaching soon.
but it saddens me to know that she gave the child away.
i cried as soon i heard it.

i rather hear about her death rather than hearing she gave the child away.
for 9 mths!u bring that child everywhere u go!
it's already in you.
ur the one who suffers all these while...
and u gave it away just like that.

those who always read my blog..i used to blog abt my ex-bf.
im happy that he's living happily with his child and wife now.
they eventually patched things up on their child's 1st birthday.
4 mths after i met him.
*rolls eyes*
i just pray for their happiness.
even though roy's mum dislikes her.
she still looks up to me though.haiz.
cuz things turn sour after i got to know he's playing behind my back.
so im his last ex-gf b4 he move on with his wife.
yeah whatever.

so another friend seeked my help cuz he was dumped by his gf.
and i told him i dont want to know.and so..he just went on...
they already got a child and it's nearly 2 yrs old.what has that got to do with me?
ok wait.read on.haha.
he said they were not married because her mum doesnt want to.
she's still skooling and young.
so?that doesnt mean she can just run away frm her responsibility right?
and guess what?
the gf dumped him and move on with my ex-bf!
dats what he said.
and yeahhh..they are looking for him.
sounds funny.but true.ahakz.
selamat lah yer ex boyfriend!
ahaaaaaa.

and yeahhh...i pity the child of coz.
you people cause all these...ignore ur responsibilities..and let the innocent child suffer!
im glad my friend bears the responsibilities.

another old friend told me that his gf had safely delivered a baby girl last week.
there is some other who i know already become a parent.
some are even my age.
not the proudest i assume.
and my sympathy to the child.
and sympathy to that life of him.

haishhh.
i really dont know what's becoming to this world.
im really sad and dissappointed.
especially to know that ur own friend facing all these.
im dissapointed with myself to know about these too.

ya allah.jauhkan lah aku dari benda haram jadah ni.
simpang malaikat 44.
mintak dijauhkan eh.
insya'allah.

so i was thinking,what's the price of dignity nowadays?

and for those who don't know..i already ignore my old man for the sake of his 3 yr old child.
i feel sorry for that cute little girl to have that asshole as his father!

and to u couples out there..
if u know u cant be able to bear the responsibilities..
then think before doing it!
think about the child!not urself fuckers!
grrrrrrrrrrrr.
when it concerns a child..i'll be furiously mad about it!
cuz once u cant educate and take care of them properly..
they are the one who suffers.
and there they go.

just because of an irresponsible parents..
the child are the innocent victims yet they must go through everything.
why can't u people just think?
why did god give u the brains for?to think about sex?to think about satisfying your lust?
why do all these people didnt make good use of god's gifts?
try to put urself in the child's shoes.
u go through ur life without support from ur parents..
ur considered as pests to the community.
u dont know where u came from..
painful doesnt it?

so jangan buat kalo tk tau nk tanggung!
jangan nak puaskan nafsu binatang tu ajer!
paham?!
bleargh.
Love goes on.. 9:59 PM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters