"Whatever you love, you are."
Saturday, April 22, 2006 - the day.
20 APRIL 2005.

the day we part.
the day we chose to leave each other's life for good.
the day u said u want to live your dreams..
the day u said when u already make ur parents and everyone around you proud...
u will find me and make me proud too.(when?)
the day u taught me life.
and love.
the day i fell real hard when being with you most of the times makes me fly high.
the day i ever cry cuz of a guy for losing a nice boyfriend like you.
the day we have our last hug and i dont want you to let it go.
the day u kiss me on my forehead and want me to give u blessings and let u go.
the day u give me advices and strength when i reali cant swallow the things u said,when i dunnoe how to live my life w/out u as one of my support..(besides my family and friends).

the day u taught me standing on this ground.
u changed me a lot,love.
u gave a big impact in my life.

you.the dancer.the brother.the filial son.the manager.the good friend everyone look up to.
the boyfriend.the soft-spoken yet gentleman guy.
my love,
norman.

there's no one like you.
there's no one yet can fill my heart like you do.
yet.
everything abt you still etched in my mind.
and this heart still wants you.

im waiting for another someone like you..
to love me like you do.

i noe..no one can replace you.
cuz there's no other person like you.

they fail to make me fall for them.

cuz i want you.just you.
and a yr has passed.
yet the love for you didnt fades away.
and im still not emotionally attached to anyone.
maybe my expectations are too high.
but u r a normal human being also ryte?
what makes u haf that power?
i don't know either.

but i hope there will be someone.
i noe there is.
:)

goodbye love.
hope you will bring back and prove ur success to me one day.

i'll be waiting.
Love goes on.. 2:38 PM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters