"Whatever you love, you are."
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 - boy.
ya allah.
i miss that boy.

there's something in him that got me attracted.

yes, the power of words.
i love smart guys and he's somewhere near there.
he's not mushy at all but know the right words to say at the right time.
we're still new, so will just see how the flow is going to be like.

i don't really care if the guy is a hopeless romantic.
i cannot tolerate a guy who whispers all the sweet-nothings and tries too hard.
however,what i do really want is a challenge.

i want a man i can spend the next upcoming years loathing, loving and lusting all at the same time. a man who gets a kick out of fighting with me and also our war of words.
never always give in when i tend to argue and wants to win everytime.
a man who just cant seem to get enough of me, but hates me to death.
someone i can say "i fucking hate you" in the face and then make it up in the most sweetest way.

if you think you fit the bill, i'd like to make a double of you.
pretty please.
Love goes on.. 3:19 AM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters