"Whatever you love, you are."
Sunday, April 23, 2006 - utter rubbish.i noe.
i was thinking if my presence in someone's life can make a difference.
and will they be there for me if i need them in my lowest low like how i did to them all these while?
no.it's not about doing something in return.
it's about the friendship.

but then...sometimes..when im really at my lowest low..
i feel alone.
people around do ask what happened and if i am okay.
i tend to say i am when actuali i'm not.
this is sickening.
i know.
then i'll ask myself...how come no one is there?
and i noe no one can hear me scream inside.

i still remember someone says this to me..
"how will you let people understands you when you dun give them a chance to understand you at all?"

do people really care and want to understand me?
do they?
will they stay after knowing the real me?
the stubborn,self-centred bitch who always think she's right though she's not?

sometimes i feel some people is there for me for the sake of being there.
i can feel the unsincerity at times.
but then..those who is able to be there for me..
didnt reali understand whatever im going through.

when people need comfort,i'll try to be there.
when they need someone to talk to,i give them my ears.
when they need love,i give them my hugs and kisses.
when they want to scream and cry..and i cant be able to help..
i'll cry with them.

but when it's my turn...
who will do that for me?
Love goes on.. 7:07 PM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters