"Whatever you love, you are."
Saturday, August 5, 2006 - wawa.
im picking myself up slowly.
and as days goes by,im able to rise up high again.
alhamdullilah.
no more looking back.and i know it will come back to me soon.
and i'm ready for that.
everyone feels heartache.
and everyone feels pain.who doesnt?
but only those who have courage.
can get up and try again no matter how hard they fall.

my friends are the one who makes me stand firmly on the ground again.
though i dont open up my heart and tell them what my problems actually are,they just know how to make me smile in every way possible.
each and everyone of them are by my side always and they always makes me feel good of myself.
and i even ask myself..
why should i be sad when i have everyone around by my side?
just because they dont know what my inner feelings are that doesnt mean they dont love me.
just that i'm the one who makes things go like that.
i'm the one who dont bother to speak up.
so who's fault is that?me.yes.
i look forward my day everyday with a positive mind.

it's a flaterring week.
and life's pretty good.
especially when everyone doesnt fail to make me smile even those i dont know well.
i thank god for everything.
korg semua rok!yeah!
:)

how great it is when u lost a thing,u get a whole lot back.
see?how can i not be spoilt?
im sooo manja that i get everything i want without asking.
juts be sad and pull a long face and ta-daaaa!
ahahahhaha.
so much of being the only child and the good friend.
err.am i?ahakz.
oh well.i think this must be fate's way of pacifying me and distracting me from the heartache at hand.
blessing in disguise maybe?

and im behaving so loud that i think even my skoolmates who doesnt know me well will get irritated.
and i even shouted at them like how i did during one of my malay class.
damnnnnn.people gonna hate me for that.
hurhur.

okay.too much talking.
oh yah.im back to my training.
abg. lan needs me cuz there's a lot of upcoming shows for national day.
so yeahhh.
this means lots and lots of dinners.
woofuckinghoooo.

okay bye!

8/4/06 - 12.30pm
Love goes on.. 3:30 AM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters