"Whatever you love, you are."
Saturday, August 16, 2008 - FRIENDS?
I was browsing through pictures that i just uploaded few weeks ago and to date.
I laughed looking at how silly me and my friends can be.
I've uttered this way too much but time and again, i keep on mentioning how much I love them.
Love, subjective? Maybe. But apart from love, they should know how much it means to have them in my life.

Friends. A simple word isn't it?
Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your hearts. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs, and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life.

My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life. You should know who you are.

So, after sorting out my new folders and organize it properly in my computer (yes, my old comp not my baby laptop), i put them in my usual main folder and came across my old picture folders that i named it as 'nostalgic moment with old friends' so here comes the old memories.

I got reminded of some of the people who i used to be close to. It sucks to have drifted apart, and I miss them.
Looking at all that, it serves as a constant reminder that people do change over time.

You were once closed with them, sharing all your happiness, sadness together and also all your deep dark secrets. They are the ones whom you thought you will share the rest of your life with and grow up together. We promised each other not to leave each other's life and never walk out on each other. Apart from that, we shared the same dreams and hope to fulfill it.

Life, sometimes it just falls out of place, that's how life works doesnt it?

Because, as time passes by, you meet more and more people around you and you'll meet someone who clicks better with you than your former close friend.
Thats where it all begins, you start to hang less with your former friend, nothing went wrong, no one was at fault, it just happens, you just fade away from each other's lives, no questions asked.

Remember when you were young, you had a childhood friend, you were so tight but now?
Where is that friend? Still a friend? Yeah maybe. Close? Not really.
Its like that. That's life whether you like it or not.
That's the risk you signed for the minute you're born, the risk of getting hurt.

Nothing's permanent.
That's true. But the right thing to do now is just to feel thankful you met them in your life, you got the chance to know them, they walked into your life once and left through the backdoor.

I know its always been like that but i never realised it when it happens.

That's why i appreciate whoever i'm with now because one day, it might just happened.
I don't and never have doubts with the friendships that i have, but im just afraid of losing them.
That's something that i can't run away. I might lose them. It all depends on how strong our friendship can lasts.

You, you and you.. let's just hope God strengthen our friendship and we'll always be together and if it doesn't, do bear in mind i appreciate your being in my life and i'll never forget the friendship that we have.
We crossed each other's path for reasons.
God send us on our lives for his own reasons too.

I accept the way life works and the likes.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything and I love you all.
:)
Love goes on.. 3:22 PM

Disclaimer
This blog accepts no bullshit for the content of the entries. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author (unless stated) and do not necessarily represent what she is going through.

With ♥

Wawa Sk
18 April 1989

She goes where she will with love, without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself. Shukran.

Me
Kindness in words creates confidence,
kindness in thinking creates profoundness,
kindness in giving creates love.

I listen with my ears,
I see with my eyes,
I think with my mind,
I learn by what i listen, see and think with my heart.

Click
  • *



  • Wawa Sk
    Wawa Sk

    Thing Of The Past
    Author blogged since 2004. Her fond memories below;

    Memoirs
    » destiny
    » first film
    » true friends
    » beautiful day
    » can you fit the bill?
    » stronger
    » redemption
    » basics of love
    » friends?
    » unsure tie
    » a word
    » i am
    » hot and sexy
    » unfinished
    » passion - long way
    » first ♥
    » let there be
    » ghaibmu
    » passion
    » gubra
    » what's the price?
    » signs
    » hmm
    » argh
    » insanity
    » lagenda
    » my turn?
    » 20 April 2005
    » chapter 17
    » ego

    ARCHIVES

    And you missed the others.

    Misc
    snooping!

    Amazing Counters